King StarBoard® is the “Original Marine-Grade Polymer Sheet” and the industry standard for HDPE marine boards that will last a lifetime. King StarBoard is environmentally stabilized to withstand the harshest marine conditions and continuous UV exposure. It will not rot or discolor like teak and other solid woods, and it will not delaminate like wood laminates. Repair and refinishing due to weathering and decay are eliminated, and cleaning is easy.
- Extremely strong against impact, will not shatter ever!
- Rated for continuous UV exposure
- All weather rated under extreme conditions, super long life span
- Easy to clean, and is resistant to vandalism and scratches.
- Excellent wood or metal paneling replacement
- Low coefficient of friction, self lubricating
- Excellent resistance to moisture absorption, stains, & odors
- FDA, USDA, NFA approved for food processing areas
- Good thermal and electrical insulation barrier
- Easy to cut and work with using common woodworking tools
- Easily machinable with normal tooling
- The Strongest Everyday Plastic! Its Sustainable & Recyclable!
- LEED Green Building Certified
*Various colors available via special order (Charcoal Gray, Dolphin Gray, Light Gray, Sanshade, Seafoam, Artic White)