PETG (polyethylene terephthalate glycol) is a copolymer that is extremely versatile commonly used in engineering, cosmetics, storage containers, packaging. It is easily thermoformed and cut to create complex shapes with precise details. PETG sheeting provides superior cost savings compared to acrylic sheeting and maximized durability for packaging and shipping like polycarbonate sheeting. The versatility of PETG has the design freedom without worrying about durability or fabrication costs.
- Impact resistance of polycarbonate
- Cold form radius of 100x the thickness
- Meets FDA standards and food safe
- Deep thermoforming draws
- Precisely mold in details without sacrificing structural integrity
- Die cut & punches easily
- Sustainable & Recyclable
- Benefits of acrylic, strength of polycarbonate, without the cost!